Thursday, May 3, 2007

Pandora

Pandora.com is officially blocking access from any international countries due to license problems. They don't have the expenses to buy international licenses from all the countries in the world. They don't even have enough money to support their own little company in the States. It was terrible when I received that polite letter personally apologizing for having to block my access to Pandora. I felt torn. It was like breaking up with a boyfriend due to long distance relationship complications.
Pandora was the perfect boyfriend. It was good-looking, entertaining, and intelligent. I listened to it everyday. It knew exactly what songs I loved and hated. It never tired to search for songs that I would like. It was so caring, I should have told it I loved it earlier. Today is my last day to be with it and from then on I will be forever separated from my lover. It's tragic.
Pandora, I love you.

No comments: