Sunday, March 4, 2007

Ackward moments

After the not so successful music recital on friday, it seems like my relationship with my accompanist suddenly dissolved and now there's this stupid ackwardness that I hate. I hate it when you have a bad experience with someone and then suddenly because of that awful event, there's a wall that simulates between you and that person. And then worse, you still have to work with that person, there's no end to it. So...what can you do? You just keep on going. It seems naturalism plays quite a role in my world. What with the computers and these stupid feelings overwhelming my life. How do you overcome ackwardness you ask? You can't. It's just there and you just have to deal with it. How very sad. And then you realize you're controlled by your feelings. It's a very depressing thing.
Just remember not to eat twinkies. They will add to your depression if you do.

No comments: